Puzzle learning centre
In the puzzle centre children are given the opportunity to think, learn from their mistakes and develop problem solving skills. They gain self-confidence, pride and accomplishment in completing a puzzle. Different themes, skills and concepts are learned and used such as colours, shapes and alphabet puzzle, which assist with the understanding and recognition of important literacy and numeracy concepts.
- Hand and eye coordination
- Encourages development of social and language skills as children can work together or on their own
- Development of memory and concentration
- Problem solving skills and spatial awareness
- Self-confidence and a sense of pride and achievement
- Introduction of different themed puzzles such as multicultural, transport, animals and so on.
- Understanding and recognition of literacy and numeracy concepts