Music and Movement Learning Centre
Music and Movement is a time where children can investigate with sounds whilst crafting their own music. In this centre children are able to share their music and ideas as they learn to express themselves and extend on their vocabulary. Enjoyment of music from different countries and cultures is developed as children are having fun and being physically active.
Music and Movement develops:
- Gross motor coordination as children create sounds and music with their bodies.
- Physical and emotional release through dancing, playing and making instruments.
- Developing social skills by listening to music from different countries and cultures.
- Builds self-esteem and confidence
- Children can play on their own or in a group
- Fun and engaging as children learn to play instruments
- Increase of vocabulary and development of language skills