Evergreen is an approved and registered child care centre under the federal government. This means, you will be entitled to all fee subsidies, including the Child Care Benefit (CCB) which is income tested and the Child Care Rebate (CCR) which is currently not income tested.
To be eligible for Child Care Benefit you need to meet all of the following:
- use approved or registered child care
- you are responsible for paying the child care fees for your child
- your child is immunised, on an immunisation catch up schedule, or is exempt from the immunisation requirements
- meet the residency requirements
Please note: To receive more than a zero rate of Child Care Benefit you must meet the income test
You may be eligible for Child Care Rebate if:
- you use a Child Care Benefit approved child care service
- you are eligible for Child Care Benefit, even if you earn too much to receive payment, and
- you and your partner meet the Work, Training, Study test or are exempt from it
The amount of Child Care Rebate is based on 50% of your out of pocket expenses.
- The maximum amount of Child Care Rebate you can get is $7,500 per child per year. The maximum amount payable is called the cap amount.
Childcare fee subsidies are managed by the Department of Human Services (DHS). Applications for Child Care Benefit (CCB) and the Child Care Rebate (CCR) can be made through Centrelink. Please make sure you register your details to ensure you receive Child Care Benefit/Child Care Rebate as a reduction to your child care fees.
For more information about the Child Care Benefit or Child Care Rebate you can visit the Department of Human Services website or contact Centrelink on 136 150
Once you have registered your details, you will be provided with a Customer Reference Number (CRN) for yourself and your child. Your Customer Reference Number (CRN) will link your details within our Childcare Management System to ensure the benefits you are entitled to, will assist with the reduction of your weekly fees for childcare.
For more information about the daily rate of fees and for an estimated quote after your CCB has been applied, contact us on