- Open 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year (excluding Public Holidays)
- We open 7.00am and close at 6.00pm
- Education and Care for children aged 0 to 6 years old
- We provide children’s hats, sunscreen, bed linen
nappies and wipes. We also assist with toilet training when your child is ready
- Located close to public transport, local schools and local shops
All meals provided
- All meals are prepared onsite in our commercial grade kitchen by our amazing chef. This includes Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Late Snack (Refreshments provided throughout the day: Milk and Water).
- Based on a 4 week cycle, our menu is developed under the nutritional guidelines for menu planning for children aged 0 to 6 years.
- Specially designed menu for vegetarians, children with allergies and religious beliefs.
- The children also participate in cooking activities where they can enjoy what they made during their time at the centre or to take home to share. (Please note: children’s allergies are always a first priority when the educators plan the cooking learning experiences for the children)
Security for peace of mind
- CCTV security
- Security swipe tag access system
- Onsite parent car park and pram parking available at the centre
- Brand new state of the art centre featuring large rooms with smaller numbers of children enrolled in each room for a better quality of care provided to each individual child.
- Separate natural outdoor play areas for the 0 to 2 years and 2 to 6 year old children.
- Morning and afternoon family grouping times embedded within the daily routine
- Baby Care room for visiting parents. We encourage parents to come and visit their child throughout the day and spend some time at the centre if possible.
Government approved centre
- Evergreen is an approved Centre under the Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide families Childcare benefit (CCB) and Childcare Rebate (CCR)
- Cost of all incursions, excursions or extracurricular activities that may occur during your child’s time at the centre is paid for by the Evergreen management.
Open and Transparent environment
- An inclusive environment that values the feedback and input from every child and family
- An orientation process before your child commences at the centre to ensure every child transitions successfully and are ready for their big day at Evergreen Early Education Centre
- Open Door Policy
We are a SunSmart centre
- As Evergreen is a SunSmart centre, we will provide sunscreen for your child which will be applied before any outdoor activities take place.
- Children’s sun safe hats are also provided by the centre
- Educators access the Cancer Council SunSmart UV App to ensure children are participating in outdoor play during the appropriate times of the day. The SunSmart App features: Sun protection times, Sunscreen calculator and a 7 day weather forecast to assist educators when planning outdoor activities.
Our Curriculum…a stepping stone for developing lifelong skills…
- Educational programs embracing the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework – specialising in assisting every child to transition to kindergarten successfully
- Relationships with local schools and teachers. We celebrate our preschool children transitioning to kindergarten with a graduation party for the children and families to enjoy.
- Individual portfolios, observations, Daily Reflective journal and a Weekly catch up newsletter so you never miss out on the learning experiences and fun your child has had whilst at Evergreen.
- Children’s Learning Centres with age appropriate resources based on the developmental needs and current interests of the children.
- IT centres featuring desktop computers and iPads with Early Literacy and Early Numeracy programs
The Evergreen Team
- Qualified and experienced educators with years of industry experience. We have recruited key team members who have been working within this industry for many years, many of whom have been assessed under the new National Quality Framework and have received an ‘Exceeding Rating’ for centres they have managed or worked in.
- Our team is led by an industry professional who has spent many years working directly on the floor, managing Centres and being in an operational role for a multisite organisation. Having worn so many different hats within this industry it has given the Evergreen team the advantage of experience, knowledge and an understanding of what it takes to deliver a service which stands out from the rest.
- Professional development and training for team members
- Information evenings with trained industry professionals for educators and families